Atos Lda, has vacancies for the following area:
Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
An Inventory Specialist, or Inventory Control Specialist, oversees the ordering, storing, receiving and distributing processes of an organization’s products and supplies. Their main duties include controlling the flow of supplies and equipment, tracking and analyzing inventory maintenance and developing protocols for loss mitigation.
Inventory Manager Job duties and responsibilities
Inventory Managers maintain daily records for invoices and shipments to identify which products need to be replenished. Some Inventory Managers track inventory with lists, but most use inventory management or supply chain software that calculates monthly and seasonal demand. Additional duties and responsibilities may include:
- Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees. Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels. Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures. Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages. Manages schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimize operations. Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues. Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients. Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics. Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs. Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management. Manages the training of new inventory employees.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Inventory Manager Qualifications/Skills:
Inventory Managers are responsible for recording and ordering materials, products and supplies for both small and large businesses. Individuals with strong record-keeping and organizational skills are often a good fit for an inventory management career. Strong communication skills are essential for Inventory Managers, as they must be able to communicate with customers and employees on a regular basis effectively. In addition, the following skills and;
Qualifications are essential for the position:
I Leadership and management, Verbal and written communication, Organizational and logistics skills, Strong attention to detail, Problem solving, Data analysis, Interpersonal ability end Team oriented
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar;
- Minimum of five years of experience in a similar role
iii. Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
Send your CV to: Emprego@atoslda.com