Mozal SA is a benchmark for mega-projects in developing countries. Mozal’s vision is to be a leading low-cost primary aluminium smelter and the employer of choice.
At Mozal, we recognise that our people are the foundation of our business and the key ingredient for our success. We are clear that to prosper, we must work through people who share our vision and our values.
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate warehouse activities and provide leadership to the warehouse team. Coordinate stock administration activities in an operational area, in line with specified guidelines, processes and procedures. Ensuring inventory is maintained in an orderly manner and in good condition, while maintaining a safe operating environment.
Reporting to the Supply Team Lead, you will be required to:
- Provide day-to-day direction to your team members and ensure delivery against plans, provide guidance and coaching to individual team members while promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Monitor activities to ensure warehouse processes comply with internal procedures and HSE requirements.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective warehouse operation services.
- Identify and implement warehouse operations improvement initiatives.
- Monitor goods and materials received.
- Perform quality inspection of goods and facilitate the scheduling of technical inspection executed by maintenance personnel.
- Coordinate on-time provision of materials for planned and scheduled work through picking, consolidating, packing and collection or delivery to unloading points.
- Schedule collection and dispatch of materials to suppliers for repair, overhaul, return or disposal.
Serious contenders will have Degree in Business Management or equivalent, with at least 3 year’s experience in an industrial environment. Exposure to Warehouse and Logistics activities is an advantage. English Proficiency is a requirement (Oral/written).
Please apply online via www.south32.net and use reference number 6467. Applications must include cover letter and CV (max 3 pages) with copies of certificates, identity documents, Police Clearance and a written reference.
Applications close 15th April 2022.
Mozal, your employer of choice!
The post Vaga para Supervisor de Operações do Armazém de Abastecimento appeared first on MaisJobs Mozambique.