Huawei is seekinga a QEHS Manager.
Provide health and safety support, guidance and information to ensure the continued growth, development and compliance of all entertainment business entities. Provide quality management guide and quality control method to project delivery team. The role covers multiple Projects across the office with a wide complexity of telecom risks and be customer interface
- To support the effective adopt and implementation of the HUAWEI organizations on-going quality control strategy. And work out projects quality control plan, quality standard and quality audit plan;
To support the effective adopt and implementation of the HUAWEI organizations on-going health and safety strategy. And work out
- projects EHS planning and customer Communication as well as carry out Projects EHS audits and safety controls;
To effectively drive incident reduction across all business units. This includes, developing and supporting new programs of improvement and To provide practical health and safety advice and support to wide range of projects EHS Team and subcontractors;
- To ensure the organizations current health and safety management system remains compliant with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standard and local legal requirements and follow up yearly surveillance audit;
- To conduct health and safety compliance audits across all business units across the office adding to Provide EHS technical solution for different operation Risk and interact with project managers;
- To deliver quality health and safety training, including, IOSH, H&S awareness and other selected programs;
- Carry out incident investigations and ensure detailed reports are provided to the management level and customers;
- To be able to develop detailed and compliant health and safety policies and procedures, analyzing statistical data to ensure key trends are identified and mitigated;
- Manage the behavioral based safety teams across all business units and ensure the program remains active and engaging;
- Support all health and safety representatives and ensure an on-going development program is in place. And perform SC EHS evaluation as part of sourcing committee.
- Diploma/ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (NEBOSH) or equivalent and IOSH certification preferred;
- Experience in relevant roles with some experience in telecom filed;
- Experience as Quality or EHS manager for project base organization;
- Experienced in delivering training programs & sessions, preferred TTT certificates;
- Experience with management system (BS OHSAS –occupational H&S system- 18001 & ISO 14001) + OHSAS 18001 Lead auditor certification is must;
- Huawei experience and understand Huawei smart tools will be preferred;
- Excellent communication and presentation and reporting skills is must;
- Ability Build relationships with internal & external stakeholders, Manage a team & flexible to travel all over office (Angola and Mozambique).
How to Apply