The Precision Recruitment International (PRI) is hiring a Legal Counsel Assistant.
- Provide day-to-day legal/commercial advice as required by the departments;
- Prepare and review a range of commercial contracts including but not limited to supplier agreements, MOUs, confidentiality agreements and terms & conditions;
- Prepare and submit applications, letters, petitions, and other documents to local relevant authorities;
- Liaise with and maintaining good relationship with the police force and courts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 3+ years’ experience as a qualified lawyer;
- Strong understanding of Mozambican criminal and civil legislation & related legal framework;
- Trustworthy and diplomatic with sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with strong attention to detail.
How to Apply
Send your resumes to: https://bit.ly/3wxtTyM