PRI is hiring a Intervention Specialist.
- Plan and monitor activity outputs or services delivered to ensure they meet planned outcomes;
- Facilitate the recruitment and development of staff members;
- Develop and manage partnerships with external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Rural Development or other related field (Master’s preferred);
- 3+ years of relevant professional work experience humanitarian or development operations;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills fluency in both English and Portuguese;
- Ability to manage, organize, plan and execute tasks in setting priorities and work under pressure to meet frequent and tight deadlines.
How to Apply