The Action Contre La Faim (ACF) Mozambique mission needs a Project Manager GTA Platform in order to support the implementation of the online GTA tool on the mission, to ensure that the implementation is functional and understood by all employees and partners in terms of process, financial and HR tools.
Mission 1: Support the implementation of the GTA tool on the mission
- Ensure that the GTA online tool, its ins and outs in terms of process and tools, is understood by the finance team;
- Ensure that the online GTA tool, its ins and outs in terms of process and tools, is understood by the HR team;
- Ensure that the online GTA tool, its ins and outs in terms of project management, budget monitoring and team management are understood by the management team.
Mission 2: Support the deployment of the GTA platform and the implementation of Timesheets
- Ensure that the methodology of shared costs, timesheets managed both on the GTA platform and via Excel, and its ins and outs, are well understood by all mission managers;
- Adapt training materials into local languages to facilitate ownership of the process across the mission;
- Train all teams in the methodology for filling in Timesheets (GTA, Excel), ensuring that it is well understood by all employees (several training sessions per team and per theme may be necessary);
- Train the staff who will have to enter the excel TS into the GTA via the Data Entry module to ensure that all excel timesheets are entered into the GTA via the Data Entry module.
Mission 3: Support the HR and Finance teams in the management of the new tools
To support the monitoring of financial optimisation in the Financial Plan:
- Checking the update of the Fi Plan and the non-use of Z4 in the Recap_TCC;
- Identification and communication of bottlenecks in the whole financial process (accounting, updating of BFU and Fi Plan).
Support the monitoring of HR data updates:
- Checking the consistency of the Homere/ employee list in Plan Fi;
- Checking the completeness of data in employee listings.
Coordinate both teams to create new interactions and tools if necessary:
- Analysis of existing tools allowing the transmission of HR information <-> Finance (e.g.: recruitment monitoring, propal budgets, Homere extracts, etc.);
- Proposal for improvement of these tools or processes.
- Specific project management and cross-functional team leadership skills;
- Master in Information Systems Management (Financial, HR) or Master in Administration (Finance, HR);
- Experience in change management;
- 5 years experience in a similar position required.
How to Apply
Send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.