The ATOS Lda is hiring a Project Manager.
- Project management: manage team, report to management, ensure compliance with work plans and milestones;
- Financial management: oversee financial aspects of the programme; ensure that procurement and financial reporting and audits comply with donor/sponsor requirements;
- Research: research entrepreneurship opportunities in close cooperation with the sales team; map out existing or potential value chains and how local entrepreneurs can fit into them;
- Research, Monitoring, evaluation and learning: supervise the collection of data about businesses participating in the programme, ensuring quality of data; analyse data on a quarterly basis and produce reports on results for the board, donors and sponsors;
- Marketing & communications: work closely with marketing team to develop and produce articles, videos and other media outputs about the programme; develop and oversee visibility opportunities for partners and sponsors of the programme;
- Donor/sponsor relations management: develop relationships with donors that support SMEs and entrepreneurs; contribute to funding proposals; understand the different requirements of each donor, and ensure that these are met; prepare quarterly briefings;
- Representative: be the face of the “Project Manager” entrepreneurship programme and represent it at official occasions and in the media.
- Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in business Administration or similar subject;
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (spoken and written);
- Project management experience;
- Leadership ability;
- Experience as an entrepreneur a plus;
- Ability to understand financial statements and budgeting;
- MEL experience;
- Experience working with donors a plus.
How to Apply
Send your CV, in English and Portuguese
Maputo, Rua Bento Mukhesswane