The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is hiring a Common Pipeline Logistics Assistant.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- In close coordination with the Shelter Cluster team, Support the overall Core pipeline warehousing operation;
- Support the warehouse team with receiving goods from vendors/transporters and verify the quantity/quality to confirm all meets the same specifications as has been ordered, in line with the samples including;
- Updating the Common Pipeline warehouse records and database, handing over the goods to the operations whenever required;
- Keep track and records of all core pipeline operational materials, tools and equipment used for Shelter and NFI activities;
- Effectively work together with the common pipeline warehouse team in executing emergency response activities;
- Provide regular updates on weekly basis on the Common Pipeline warehouse inventory records upon completing for each activity and submit the updated warehouse inventory report to Pipeline Officer on weekly basis;
- Keep daily track on in-out going supplies, bin-cards, update on stock depletion, ensure there’s no stock missing/mishandled;
- Support in the routine core pipeline operations of the activities at office level;
- Ensure all the copies deliveries documents are well received from the warehouse team in case of receiving new delivery like, delivery note, packing lists, waybills as well as the copy of the PO for the delivery;
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, supply chain or a related field from an accredited academic institution with at least three years of relevant professional experience; or
- High school diploma in the above fields with at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Have working experiences in warehousing operation administration, logistics and procurement, warehouse/asset inventory management, preferably have experience in Shelter/NFI program at IOM.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and to analyses and interpret source information and data;
- High level of computer literacy is required, good knowledge of MS-Office, specifically Microsoft EXCEL.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese both written and spoken is required.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Open to internal and external candidate
Reference No.: CFCV/MZ10/2022/011
Position Title: Common Pipeline Logistics Assistant
Duty Station: Pemba, Mozambique
Organizational Unit: Shelter Cluster
Type of Appointment: Special Short Term, 2 months with a possibility of an extension.
Report to: Pipeline Officer
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 23 March 2021
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications in ENGLISH, with:
- Cover letter clearly specify suitability and availability date.
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including skype user ID, phone number, historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating your name and the reference code above [Name, CFCV/MZ10/2022/011 – Common Pipeline Logistics Assistant] as subject. The deadline for applications is 23 March 2022.