PRI is hiring a Psycho-physiologic Researcher.
- Ensure efficient and ethical use of resources;
- Assist with the collection and analysis of data;
- Assist in the process of editing the final research reports and of the presentation of results;
- Organise meetings, workshops and trainings in order to guarantee the success of the study.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health or related (Master’s Preferred);
- 2+ years of proven work experience in Public Health, Studies on Drug Abuse and Project Management;
- Ability to work under pressure individually and as part of a team;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with fluency Portuguese and English.
How to Apply