- Responsible for safely piloting LNG carriers in the highest safety and operational standards.
- Plan the passage of each vessel to be conducted including liaison with other operational team members.
- Complete Incident and Marine reports as appropriate and when requested by the Harbor Master.
- Assist with the training of new entrants and advise on their progress.
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a Marine Pilot.
- A valid COC for Master all Ships – No Limitations (STCW II/2) and a valid GOC (STCW IV/2).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be fluent in English
- Stress resistant with ability to work independently and make tough decisions even in the most challenging conditions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com