- Selecting the correct tools and paints for projects.
- Preparing walls and other surfaces before painting.
- Mixing and applying paints, varnishes, and sealants for a lasting finish.
- Buying paint, brushes, and other supplies.
- Collaborating with other design and construction specialists.
- Keeping the workspace and tools clean.
- High School Certificate or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience painting residential or commercial spaces.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Immediate availability for a 4month project.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org