- Reviews layouts, blueprints, diagrams, or work orders in preparation for welding or cutting metal components.
- Guides electrodes or torch along weld line at specified speed and angle to weld, melt, cut, or trim metal.
- Welds metal parts or components together, using brazing, gas, or arc welding equipment.
- Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes and increases size of metal parts, using welding equipment.
- Inspects finished workpiece for conformance to specifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid certificate in welding and gas cutting from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, gas cutting equipment, electrical and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Immediate availability
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com