- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Perform analysis, programming, testing and debugging of software, as well as recommend changes to improve established processes.
- Transform requirements into code and identify production application issues.
- Prepare the version pack.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Information Systems Engineering, Informatics or relevant (OCA and OCP certifications preferred).
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a test environment.
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Frame, Spring Security, SQL, Junit Framework and MySQ.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with fluency in English.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org