- To give safety presentations to the community organizations and schools.
- To improve problematic areas, neighbourhoods, or cities and visit with citizens to increase crime awareness and prevention.
- Additionally, community liaison officers may also host or attend regular community meetings.
- Might assist with victims of crime by providing financial, legal, or law enforcement guidance. Similarly, community liaison officers support other police officers by collecting evidence, gathering facts, and interviewing witnesses. Some community liaison officers work to assimilate new members of a community to a new area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related area (additional certification in Criminal Studies preferred).
- Excellent communication, Good physical shape and be able to work with a variety of people.
- Proven relevant experience
- Must strong organizational skills and have effective plans in place for improvement.
- Need to be involved in the communities in which they serve.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org