IOM is seeking a Consultant (Financial Tracking System and UNINFO). (Reference No. : CFCV/MZ10/2022/008)
Nature of the Consultancy
Category A consultancy: Financial Tracking System (FTS) and UNINFO reporting.
Under the supervision of the Programme Support Unit Coordinator and the M&E and Reporting Officer and guided by the Head of Programmes and the Chief of Mission, the successful candidate will support IOM Mozambique to fulfil its UNINFO and FTS reporting to a high standard and within the consultancy timeframe. The task will consist of collecting, preparing, and transferring all project-based data to the UNINFO and FTS platforms as per the relevant requirements and guidelines for these platforms. The candidate will be provided with access to all necessary tools and information during the consultancy. Lastly, the consultant will develop a basic UNINFO/FTS data entry plan and basic guidance.
Category A Consultants: Tasks to be performed under this contract:
- Collect, prepare, and transfer all relevant project data to the UNINFO platform;
- Collect, prepare, and transfer all relevant project data to FTS;
- Develop a basic UNINFO/FTS data entry plan for the office.
Performance indicators for the evaluation of results:
- Successful completion of all UNINFO related data entry as relevant to IOM Mozambique.
- Successful completion of all FTS reporting requirements as relevant to IOM Mozambique.
- Successful development of a simple UNINFO/FTS data entry plan for the office, along with basic guidelines.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First level degree in International Relations, Business Administration, Statistics, or related field, or, alternatively, an equivalent combination of related education and professional experience.
- Previous work experience with a UN agency.
- Specific experience working with UNINFO, or a related UN information management system (UMOJA, etc).
- Experience working with excel and knowledge of data entry.
- Knowledge on reporting against UN frameworks, for example the SDGs desirable.
- Knowledge of IOM’s project management system PRIMA desirable.
- Knowledge of UN financial reporting systems (e.g., FTS) desirable
Fluency in English and Portuguese both written and spoken is required.
No, all tasks to be delivered remotely.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications in ENGLISH, with:
- Cover letter clearly specify suitability and availability date;
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including skype user ID, phone number, historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
Please submit your application by email to email@example.com , indicating your name and the reference code above [Name, CFCV/MZ10/2022/008 – Community Health Activist] as subject. The deadline for applications is 24 February 2022.